Mobile marketing employs a personal mobile device as a direct marketing channel to a client or participant.
Welcome to our online resource for mobile marketing. You can find information on trends, methodologies and possibilities for mobile marketing with your agency or company.
Continue reading below if you’d to find out more about what we do. If you’re looking for current news in the mobile marketing world our blog roll is in the left margin or you can follow this link here, and if you’re looking for an introduction to mobile, head over here.
We at Siren Wireless provide a technology that delivers content directly to cell phones and other electronic devices at no charge to the end user. It is location based, meaning each placement can provide tailored content, or work as a network providing universal coverage.
We can send out just about any type of file, a few examples are:
- A. Promotional materials
- Flyers – Provide upcoming sale information or information about specific products or services.
- Coupons – Drive customer traffic to your location using a discount coupon provided in a digital format.
- B. Multimedia
- Ring tones and mp3s –Get samples of the full-length audio materials into the hands of your potential customers.
- Videos – Videos of 1 minute in length can be downloaded to a device in about 30 seconds. Present trailers outside your movie theatre for those waiting in line, or show your products in action at a trade show.
- C. Informative
- Maps and directions – Photos and animated gifs can provide your guests with floor plans or directions to access locations or return to the one they’re currently at
- Contact info – VCF files provide a format that is automatically recognized by phones, and is place directly into the phone book of the recipient upon their acceptance of the file.
- Calendar entries – mark important calendar dates directly in your clients PDA
Here are a few examples of how we can make you money:
- Directly, as a sponsorship platform – Any of the content provided can be branded; as well the signage at the server’s location can credit your sponsors, and give location significance over and above a simple banner placement.
- Indirectly, driving traffic to specific locations, merchandise tents, areas and shops – Our servers operate 24 hours a day, so even when if location is closed your promotional materials are still read and available to drive people back for redemption during operating hours. In addition, any phone user becomes a brand ambassador. Unless you choose to have your materials individually numbered and accounted for, anyone who has your materials can forward it along to any one of their friends via Bluetooth as well.
In addition to generating revenue, going with us can save you money over your conventional methods:
- No printing & shipping costs
- No overprinting and waste charges
- No disposal costs
- Last minutes changes can be made and implemented immediately
- And it doesn’t stop there… our technology works well alone or in tandem with other mobile avenues such as:
- Digital signage
- Digital touch-screen kiosks
Check out our other suggested applications, best practices, how and where mobile marketing is used. You can read about our Clients and the work we’ve done for them.
Take a look at What’s In It For You to read about the features and benefits of mobile marketing, or you can read how to put together your first mobile campaign in Campaign Basics.
We have a number of hardware applications, ranging from a storefront setup, a self contained kiosk, a battery operated backpack unit for promotional staff, and a vehicle application for mobile promotions. You can read about these in our Products & Services.
Our beliefs, management, and contact information can be read about on our Company page.